Pages

Monday, March 4, 2013

WELCOME EVERYONE!!!!!

Welcome everyone!!!!!

First let me introduce myself :), My name is Tianisha but you can all call me ChocolateDemon-Chan ❤.

And this is my blog, now it's probably going to be a very weird blog but hey i'm a weird person  ヅ.

Now what i'm going to be doing every day is probably doing a new post everyday and maybe some time's I'll even add a video or two. So basically everyday I'll be doing a post on different things within my weirdness and I'll be telling you guys all about it.

Now let me just remind you guys that this will not be a normal fashion blog because there will be a time where I'll go off and do something else for a change but most of the time it'll be fashion. I have always wanted to do a blog for myself for the longest time but hey why not start now. I wont go into detail on it right now I just hope to maybe brighten a day or two with my blog, so until next time people :).

█▀███▀▀███▀▀███▀▀███▀▀███▀█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█████▒█
█▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒█████▒█
█▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒█▒█▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒████▒▒███▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█████▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█──█▒████▒█──█▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒█──█─█────█─█──█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒█─██───────███─█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒█──────────────█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█────────────█▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒██▒▒█──██───██──█▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒█──█▒█──██───██──█▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒█──█▒█────███────█▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒█──█▒█───█───█──█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒█──█─█───███──█▒▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█────██────██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█──────████─██▒▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒█───────────█▒▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███─────────█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█──────█───█▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒███▒▒█───────█───█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒█──████─────████───█▒▒█
█▒▒▒█────█─────█────█─█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒█─────█────█────██▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒█──────█───█──────█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒█─────██████─────█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█──███▒▒▒▒█─────█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█───█▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒███▒▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒█▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
█▄▄█▄▄██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██▄▄█▄▄█

No comments:

Post a Comment