Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Sup people!!!!!!

Hello everyone it's just little old me again!!!!
Well anyway yesterday was my mothers birthday so we got to throw her a little birthday party and I was so much fun really like she just loved it!!!!!


We had tons of food there and what not lol! No body was really dressed up so I didn't get to take any pictures of family members but I got lots of pictures of the food!!!

Ok so in the beginning my dad had surprised my mom with these cute roses.


I thought that it was so sweet that he did that for her <3.
But we ended up having three cakes at the party and some crab legs :);



My dad also was going to make lobster for her too.


Yea they were frozen but it was nice thought. Then my older sister had sent my mom some chocolate covered strawberries from edible arrangements!!!!


They were huge as hell man and so delicious!!! I also took a picture of just the deserts!!!

They were all so good to eat yummy!!!!


Ok well that's all for right now and I'll see you guys next time!!!!
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment