Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

First Offical Post! Yay!

So anyway let us get started shall we;

Now for today I just want to talk about this necklace that I just love and I really wish I had one of them. I'll eventually get one but I got to get a job first lol, but anyway I had first saw this necklace on basketball wives and I just loved it.

 
 
 
 
 
Ok isn't it just cute
 
 
 
 
 
Close up;


Now i'm going to tell you why I love this necklace so much. Not only is this saying that is engraved on the necklace proved to be true with most bitches in my life but the necklace comes in different styles and I just love that when you can change it up every so often.

Some of the other one's that I have seen are ;


Aren't they just cute, well I honestly believe that every girl should have this just in case you come across some people that really piss you off. It's kind of like a big fuck you if you know what I mean.

Well until next time my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment