Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Make up andHair love!!!!

Oh well hello there!!!


I hope that you guys have been good like me, and I just want to share with you something new that I want to try doing. Now what i'm going to do is try to post a hair and makeup of the day, maybe not every day but probably most days anyway so I want to start it off with showing you  guys what I looked like two days ago :).

(Would have posted it earlier but was to busy)

Ok so here's my hair;

Ok no before anyone starts to get confused a little or a lot, I will say that yes I do were wigs and you know what I love them and i'm trying to get some more Asian style wigs, so if any of you know where I can buy some really good ones then that would help me out a lot!!!!

Next I'll show you guys how I did my makeup for the day.


Ok so ignore that hideous pimple that's sitting on my cheek
 , I hate pimples. But anyway this is what it looks like normal view and this;


Is how it looks up close <3 I just loved how it turned out and i'm no where near perfect at doing makeup because i'm still new to the whole makeup thing but I guess that means you guys can learn with me along the way and if you guys have some makeup tips for a newbie like me then that would help a lot.

Ok well that's it for right now I'll probably post something for tomorrow since it's St. Patrick's Day!!!!



And it's funny because I just found out not to long ago that i'm Irish myself so I really got a reason to celebrate this year :).



Well until next time my lovelies!!!!

And don't forget to comment and follow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. New follower here ^^ anywayy, I just recently start wearing wigs too and it's fun cause I hate it when my black roots show up and I can't always touch up my roots whenever I want to so wigs are very convinient! And I love your eye makeup <3 is it red black wig? It looks really cool with the curls and all :D and omg I hate pimples too and I have new ones on my cheek and chin T_T thankfully there's makeup to minimize the hideous looking pimples haha XD anyway I like your blog keep posting ^^

    Http://misaraisu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you and i know wigs can be a huge life saver <3, i want to thank you really you are my first ever follower and i can't tell you how happy it made me to see your comment :)

      Delete