Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

Shoe obsession!!!!! (>‿◠)✌

Hello to all my lovely people!!!! I'm back from my little short break and what not so I will say that i'm sorry that I was away for a few days but i'm here now so shall we all move on the post  today:)!!!


Ok people why don't we talk about my obsession with shoes that i'm pretty sure I got from my mother and you know what i'm ok with that lol. It's really nice since me and my mother wear the same size so I don't mind lol. There are just so many shoes out there and so many different kind that I really just need to have a pair of each and every kind of shoes there is and then I think I'd be happy with it <3.

Ok so sometimes being addicted to shoes can be a bad thing because every time I go out it seems like I have to buy a pair but hey I love shopping so it's all good. But I want to show you guys some of the shoes that I really want to get and see what you think about them as well!



So come on anyone's welcome to comment!




Okay lets start off with lace platform heels because I am so in love with lace that's it bananas!!


As you can see the come in so many different colors and I would have to say I like the pink with black lace the best I just think there so cute. :D

Ok why don't we go to a sneaker I guess, ii don't really like to wear sneakers but hey when you want to be comfy and still cute I'd love to have these sneaks;

I will say this now that I fucking love spikes and to put them on sneakers are just so cool!!!!!

Ok I'll do one more for now and then end it :( boo I know sad but I have to rap this up.

Now for the last one I'll go back to one of my favorites!!!!!

BAM!!!! One of my favorite shoes that I really want so bad but i'm not so sure on there size chart over there so I really don't want to order the wrong size ;(. But anyway I guess that's it for now and just a heads up I'll probably be posting my first video on here son so you guys should watch out for tat one <3

Well until next time my lovelies!!!!!




Oh and don't forget to comment and follow!!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment