Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Nails nails NAILS!!!!

Good morning everybody!!!!!

Now from the title you can probably guess what this post will be about, and yes your right it's about FOOD.

Kidding!!!! Anyway onto my little rant today.

So a well known fact about me is that I love nail art, it's just one of the things I love. My favorites are Hime Gyaru nails from Japan!!! They are just so kawaii!!!

I really want to get some from Japan but they can get a little pricy so that wont be happening for a while but i'm ok with that. Now on about the nails, I don't just like Hime nails I also love the normal hand painted nails that we have a lot over here in America but I still wish I could get some from Japan.
But hey cant cry on what we don't have, since I'll be going to get my nails redone soon enough anyway, I'll also be getting my first tattoo how exciting!!!




But now let me talk about some types that I like a lot and some that I think are just cute.

First off I'll start with Hime Gyaru nails since I love them so much;


 Now I like these because they are pink which is one of my favorite colors and they're round which gives it a nice clean look and of course you can't forget all the pears, rhinestones and the bows on them it makes them extra KAWAII in my opinion. A lot of people don't seem to like them but I think that's really just over here in America but hey really people shouldn't judge. I think wearing fake nails is fun and they make you feel really cute and pretty so people really should let us do what we want and stay out of it ^__^.

Now on to the next one that I like;
Okay now these are blue yay another one of my colors :).

But I think their really cool and the remind me a little of the winter time which would make sense since i'm a winter baby. <3

The design of the nails is very cool since there are a lot of twist and turns on the, I especially like the different shades of blue used to create the kind of swirl effect going on here. Okay well I guess I'll do two more since i'm short on time today.

Next is a really cute one that I just love so much, now I don't know who's nails these are but they did a good job drawing one of my favorite characters;
Yayyy GIRRRRR!!!!! Lol he's my absolute favorite on Invader Zim

So I pretty sure you guys can tell how crazy I am about Gir so I'll move on to the last one.


Ok well in reality I just like these nails because there kind of creepy and I've got a thing creepy and cute things so yeah just thought I'd throw them in here for no real reason.

But on to what I was going to say, I like fake nails. Some people might not and that's ok that they don't we're not all going to like the same things and that's ok but people need to stop bitching about things they don't like to the people they know likes what they don't. Anyway I love fake nails and if you do too feel free to comment. :)

Until next time


2 comments: