Pages

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Decoden lovers!!!!! :)

Hello my lovelies!!! How have you all been, hope you've been great. I've been ok just a little under the weather but besides that I am fine ;).

Okay what will be the topic for today? Hmm how about decoden :)!!!!








Now first off let me say that I have an obsession with Asian things if you guys haven't noticed yet <3 but I just love the way decoden looks its so kawaii and it can also look really sweet. I just love the way it looks and it makes me feel really happy when I see someone with it.

Now I really want to try decoden but to find some of the things I need is hard when your over here in America and I'd have to order a lot from online which I can't do at the moment but trust me when I say it's coming soon :). But the fun thing about it is that you can decoden just about anything you put your mind to .

Every body that I've seen do it has fun with it and there's never a wrong way to decoden something. And people come up with the craziest and cutest designs! I just love it man all the possibilities that can happen when you decoden is just so many that I get excited just thinking about it.




Okay so i'm going to share some pictures that I found on the world wide web people lol! So here are some random pictures and some of my random thoughts <3



 
Hello Kitty decoden shoes so Kawaii!!

  I really just want to decoden my new camera like this so bad :)!!

This case is just so cute and it also has Hello Kitty on it <3
 
Mirrors yay!!!!!
I think this is either a brush or a mirror? But anyway it's still awesome as hell!!!!


And a very simple but very Kawaii note book, ah the life of  a decoden user must be fabulous and fun :)!!!!!!


Well that's it for right now so I'll see you guys again tomorrow!!!

 
 
ChocolateDemon-Chan
 


P.s. special thanks to PANDA-AGENDA for being the first person to comment on my blog, it made me really happy to see that thanks girl you rock!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment