Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday OOTD!!!

Hello lovelies!!!

So I went out shopping on Sunday, but nothing big just some grocery shopping with my mother and older sister. We went to Wal-Mart!

If you haven't guess yet, then I'll just let you know. I'm in love with Wal-Mart!!!! Ok on to the OOTD.

Ok so I had on my Leopard printed grey cross shirt that I bought from Urbanog a little while ago:). Then I had on a target cami under it, with a pair of black jeans that I think (i'm not sure) I got from Macy's. And on my feet I  have a cute pair of black leopard print wedges that I got from Payless for such a cheap prince. :).  

So into the leopard theme on Sunday!!!

I also posted a video on my YouTube channel if you guys want to check it out. And if you want to see my makeup for that day you'll also have to watch my video :).

That's all for now so I'll see you later my lovely followers <3

Don't forget to subscribe, follow and comment!

4 comments: