Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mini makeup and accessories haul!

Hello again my lovelies just back to share with you my small makeup and accessories haul that I got from Forever21! Oh and I also got something from one of my new favorite websites Urbanog.com!!

Okay so I got a shirt from Urbanog.com and then I got some makeup from Forever21. Then I also got some hair accessories from Forever21. I'll start off with my shirt since I just love it and think it's so cute.



This is such a cute shirt I just had to get it!
Next I'll post the makeup I got.


Okay so this is it in the packaging.

Now this is them outside the packaging.

I just can't wait to try them out!!! I'll probably have a review video up in a few days to maybe a week or so.
Ok so now my favorite part on to the accessories!!!!!

Them in the packaging.
Now them out of their packaging.
Okay so I'll probably post up a review video for the makeup items I had just purchase, so if you guys aren't subscribed yet then you should click the link below and subscribe to me :).

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChocolateDemonChan?feature=mhee

Okay so that's it for right now anyway so good bye my lovelies until next time!!

P.S. don't for get to follow and comment!!!!

2 comments:

  1. All hair accessories look really cute especially the bows. :)

    Sarah
    PrettyGloss - beauty & a lil life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah I can't wait to start wearing them :)

      Delete