Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Another Mini Haul!!!

Hello guys !!!!!

Ok so I had gone shopping a little while after my first mini haul and I had forgotten to post the pictures on here so here I am about to share with you guys what I had bought when I was out with my older sister and mother. :)


Ok so this was a little while ago so it's not really a recent haul. :p

Now lets get started!!!!!

Ok so here is a necklace that I had gotten at Plato's closet.
 I got this cute small cardigan from Macy's
 So I got this from Deb!!!!! One of my favorite stores!!!!
 This is also from Deb!!! A cute mint tank with a small ruffle down the front.
 This dress I got a while ago at Forver21, there was a sale going on so I was like hell yes!!!!
Well that's it for now, hopefully I'll have more post for you guys soon. I've been kind of busy trying to get my weight under control so that's been taking up a lot of my time lately but I haven't forgotten you guys!!!

Ok well that's it for now so don't forget to follow, subscribe, and comment!!!

6 comments:

  1. Cute blog! I really love that skirt you got from Deb! :)

    ~Amanda Heinz
    www.MeltyMilkyStar.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh the necklace is super pretty and the skirt is so adorable!! Love the pastel colors <3 lucky you ^^

    http://misaraisu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks i'm so in love with pastels right now <3

      Delete
  3. The mint tank is so cute! It's perfect for spring :3

    http://withlove-tiffany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete