Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mini Family Photo Shoot!!!

Hello there!!!

Ok so today I got up really early and I swear to god it felt like I was high because I was up so early :).
But anyway, my mother, older sister, and me where dressed ready to leave early to go shopping but we decided last minute not to go. :p But instead we stayed home and had a fun little photo shoot just because we were really bored. So basically i'm going to share a bunch of fun pictures that we took outside on our front porch.

Ok lets go!!!!


Okay so this is my older sister and me :).
This is my mother and my older sister :)
Me and my mother :)

My older sister <3
Me <3 I just wanted to show off the back of my sheer top lol.
My mother <3
She also wanted to show off her top :)
 Then we all just decided to take pictures with my puppy Chewy, in case your wondering Chewy is short for Chewbacca <3
This is just a random picture of my other dog Paws, and of course he's called Paws because he likes to smack people with his tiny paws lol.
Chewy <3
He wasn't paying attention lol.
Now he is <3

Okay so that's it for right now but I will be posting my review for my new 'Mini Artist Pallet' from Forever21.

So until then my lovelies annyeonghi gaseyo!

Don't forget to subscribe, follow and comment!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha lol luv the outfits nd pictures lol x))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love your outfit! So pretty <3 You rock! <3

    ~Amanda Heinz
    www.MeltyMilkyStar.com

    ReplyDelete