Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

KPOP LOVE!

Ok so hello!!!! I know I haven't posted in a couple of days but I just wanted to stop by and let you guys in on another little secret of mine, while it's not really a secret but oh well I'm going to tell you anyway.

So I have like this huge obsession with anything Asian but more importantly anything that has to do with KPOP!!!! And I just love their music an of course their stars!!! But the reason why I was writing this post was because of KARA and their new song that they got out and i'm probably a little late with posting this I don't care.

I just fell in love with their new song 'Bye Bye Happy Days' and I think they looked so kawaii in the video and I just had to do a post on it because I just so love their outfits. <3

I mean just look at how cute they all look!

 
They are just so cute guys, like really they are!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbeSu7tJpTE

                               ☝
Here's the link to the video if you have yet to see it!!


Oh and i'm also going to leave this here for you;           
                  
                                          ☟
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChocolateDemonChan?feature=mhee

It's the link to my new YouTube channel!!!!

And a little heads up is that I'll be uploading my first official video in a few days you guys yay!!!

Well that's it for now, don't forget to follow,subscribe and comment!

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you're a kpop fan ^^ but I like kara too, especially jiyoung and gyuri ^^ anyway I nominated you for Liebster Award check it out http://www.misaraisu.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete