Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Liebster Award!




Hello my lovelies , I have been nominated for liebster award!!!! Thanks to the beautiful Misaraisu <3 thanks so much love!!The purpose of this award is to give chance to new and growing blogs with less than 200 followers to be recognized and gain more exposure.



Rules:


1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you. 

2. Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award onto and link them in your post. 

3. Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.

4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award. 

5. Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves. 

6. No tag-backs! 
 
My Answers to Misaraisu's questions:
 
  1. What's your nickname? ;;;;; My friends call me T or Tia a lot :)
  2. Your natural hair color? ;;;;;; My natural hair color is a really almost dark brown.  
  3. What's your favorite article of clothing? ;;;;;; I love cute skirts!!!!
  4. How do you do your hair every morning? ;;;;;; I normally comb, brush, and braid it so I can put on my wig for the day :).
  5. What is your favorite movie?;;;;;;; My favorite movie is 'Hello Dolly'. 
  6. What's your guilty pleasure? ;;;;;; I love to write fanfiction all the time when i'm really supposed to be doing something else.
  7. What do you love about yourself? ;;;;;; I love how strong I can be in emotional situations.
  8. Do you like sports? What's your favorite? ;;;;;; I like Tennis :).
  9. Japanese or Korean food? Korean defiantly :P. 
  10. Do you have pets? ;;; Yes, I have two dogs, and two cats.
  11. What's your fashion style? ;;;It's really just a mix of everything I like to be different when it comes to my style.
11 random facts about me!
 
  1. I absolutely love kpop!
  2. I have always been every tall for my age and was never really happy about it.
  3. I have always wanted a tea cup piggy.
  4. I love to exspress myself trough fashion.
  5. I really want to change my eye color.
  6. I have an addiction  to chocolate.
  7. I love to draw in my free time.
  8. I also have a shopping addiction.
  9. I love to collect different types of bottles.
  10. I want to travel all over the world.
  11. My family and friends find me just as weird as everybody else.
My questions;
  1. What made you start a blog?
  2. What's your favorite thing to do?
  3. What's your natural eye color?
  4. What's a place you would love to go someday?
  5. Where would you love to live?
  6. Do you have a favorite cartoon?
  7. Do you like KPOP? And if so who's your favorite KPOP group?
  8. What's your favorite look?
  9. What type of book do you normally read?
  10. Do you like manga or manwha?
  11. What's your favorite part of your blog so far?
11 nominees for this award:
  1. Milky Rabbit
  2. Jenni-Wrenn
  3. With Love Tiffany
  4.  Hoshi Pinku
  5.  Claire Does Beauty
  6.  Girly Gamer
  7.  Naturelle Me
  8.  YumiCakes
  9.  Pursiko
  10.  steamynails
  11. risasukai

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment