Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Banggood Fox/Owl hand bag!

Hello everyone!!!
 
Hey guys i'm back with another post!! And yes I made another purchase :). I have a shopping problem I know! But anyway this was my first time shopping from Banggood.com and I was skeptical at first but you know what it was so worth it.

I bought the Retro Contrast Color Owl Fox Crossbody Bag in black and I just love it. I'm not going to lie I was worried at first because it took almost a whole month to get to me but It was all good in the end. Their customer crevice was fantastic. I had many questions and they answered back within the next two days and they were very friendly about it. I was unaware of how long it would take to reach me and they help me by explaining things to me in a very friendly way. So all in all it was a good experience with them and I will defiantly be buying from them again. The only thing is it does take a while to get to me but I think it's worth it.

Okay well let me get on with the post.


Isn't it just so cute!! I was looking every where for this bag but every where I went it was a bit pricey. But guess how much I paid? 9 bucks I was like mad happy.





It was packaged with kawaii Hello Kitty tissue paper!!! I was so hype about it!!!!

Waiting time (if in the US); 4/5
Product; 5/5
Price; $

All in all I was happy with my order, I defiantly give Banggood 5/5!

And even though the product is so cheap it sure doesn't look or feel like it :). I am so happy with it I can't wait to use it :)!!!!

And in other news I will be filming my first lookbook this weekend with my Twin!!! It's going to be a collaboration video with ColorMeWithBeauty!1 If you guys haven't figured it out yet she's only like my best friend/ twin in the entire world :). So look out for that you guys it'll be on my YouTube channel!!

Until next time!!!

annyeonghi gaseyo!

2 comments: