Pages

Friday, November 15, 2013

Put Your Stripes On!

Hello my lovelies!! I'm back again with another post!!! I know it's another ootd post but hey I love to share them and I might share more maybe one every week! Anyway here it is!! I hope you like it!

 
My Look;
Shirt: Family Dollar
Scarf: Deb
Glasses: Deb
Jeans: Old pair
Bag: Forever21
Flats:Payless
Lipstick: Wal-Mart

I hope that you guys enjoyed my look as much as I did, I really should have put on some heels instead but I had a busy day ahead of me and I really didn't want to do all that running around in heels so I switched them out for flats at the last minute. Any I am currently working on my fall look book so look for that you guys I'll be posting it on my YouTube channel probably by the end of this month hopefully if not I'll post it in the beginning of December!!! Also I will probably be posting mostly review post in the next few weeks. Ok well until next time my followers!!!

annyeonghi gaseyo!

2 comments: