Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Wish List Time!

Hello again everyone!!! I'm back again with another wish list!! I figured it's about the right time considering Christmas being next week and all :). Shall we get started then!!!!

Okay lets goooooooo!!!!!!!

The first thing that's one my Christmas wish list is;
Then MBaoBao Twist-Lock Flap Cross Bag from Yesstyle I just love it but it's way more then I would ever spend on a bag.

Moving on the next thing on my list;
ZOPO C3 Bar Smartphone Android 4.2 Dual Card Standby Dual Cameras 5.0 Inch FHD Screen 16G Pink. It's from Tmart.com
 

Next item;
Cute leather boots from ZARA! I would love to have these!
Next!!!;
This fabulous black shirt dress also from ZARA! Isn't it just to cute!

On to the next one;
This cute white sleeveless flower dress from sheinside.com. I just love how innocent it looks :).

Next item:
A cute little hallow sweater from sheinside.com. To bad they don't sell my size :(.

Next thing on my wish list;
Tada!!!! These kawaii style Hime Gyaru glue on nails from Yukiumi. I just think they're so kawaii!!!!

Next up;
I just had to put these back on my wish list since I just love these shoes from Himecastle but I am having difficulty buying them. I found two similar pairs on Rakuten but i'm not really sure on how to use the site so if you guys have any tips that would help a lot!

Another thing I want;
Another dress from the site Disturbia. I love their clothing it's so weird and freaky, just my style!

One more thing from Disturbia that I want is this cute Disturbia beanie!
Ok that will be all for right now I'll try to post more on my Christmas over the small brake I have :). I hoped you liked it and if you've been wishing for something this season what is it? I'd like to know. :) Until next time my lovelies!!

annyeonghi gaseyo

No comments:

Post a Comment