Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve!

Hello everyone! How was your Christmas? Mine was great I hope you all had a great one! I just wanted to let you guys know how mine went.OK to start off I'll say I wasn't really feeling that well for the past couple of days and it got kind of annoying, but I still had fun. So for the most part I was baking cookies with my family and we took some pictures. Not a lot because we were all Third of tired from the day before. Buts will share some pictures of me in my Christmas Pjs:).




I just loved them! Anyway we really didn't do much so there's not much to say but I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves on both Christmas Eve and Christmas day! A little heads up, I will be posting my what I got for Xmas video before New Years. I might even add in what I got for my birthday which is tomorrow. I might do a post on it, I haven't really decided yet. So I guess that's it for right now anyway and I will see you guys on the next post!

Once again thank you guys forgiving me the early present of 50 followers! Thanks You Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment