Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Birthday Girl!! 12/27/2013

Heyy everyone!!!!!! I'm back with another post :). This time of the month is a bit busy for me since I have Christmas, then my birthday, and then New Years but all in all it's fun.

Any way let me get back to what I was saying, so on the 27th we decided to celebrate my birthday. Mostly because I never really do anything for it, you with it being two days after the holidays and what not. At first I wanted to go out for my birthday but then I changed my mine to having a movie night with the family. It was really fun even though I was really tired and still not feeling well, but everyone tried so hardtop give me a happy birthday and for that I am thankful <3.

Gotta love my family and our weirdness.

I did get dressed up a little because we had a little dance party and then everyone sang to me. :) We had a icing fight then a whipped cream fight in the kitchen :). We took only a few pictures so I guess i'll share them with you guys :).

Me, my grandmother, and my mom. :)

Me, my grandmother, my brother, and my sister making a strange face :D.
My mom posing lol :)

Me and my grandmother <3

My sister posing lol :)

Okay you guys ready for random pictures of my birthday outfit? I hope so because here they come!



Well that's really all I mean after our little dance party we sat down and watched Frozen ad Despicable Me 2, I can tell you guys that I just loved both movies :). You guys should go check them out if you haven't seen them yet :).

And don't worry I will have both my What I got for Christmas and my What I got for my birthday video up as soon as possible. Still in the middle of editing them.

I also have a question for you guys, would you like me to make a facebook page for my blog or not? Let me know guys, and until next time!

annyeonghi gaseyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment