Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Twin and Thursday OOTD!

Hello there my lovely followers! Back again with another post for you guys I hope you enjoy it, I know my life can seem so boring. Any way onward we go!

Now I went to check up on my bestfriend aka my Twin since she got her wisdom teeth taken out last Friday, i'm sorry I haven't posted about it until now but I wont be saying much about it anyway. We really didn't do anything but eat ice cream all night and dance around, she was hype off her meds and I was hype off of sugar. We did a vlog that night if you guys want to check it out here.

While you're there you should subscribe to her channel. Anyway I ended up staying the night because I really didn't feel like going home and the next day we went to the park (once again she was hype off her meds lol) but I didn't feel too well so we only took a little pictures.

Me

My Twin <3
And then I went home.

Now onto my Thursday OOTD!



What I'm Wearing:
Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Hot Topic
Jeans: I can't really remember.
Flats: Payless
 
(If you like me post the links to where I get hair just let me know).

Well that's all for now I'll try to have another post up this week maybe even two, i'm not sure it depends on how I feel because i'm still feeling a little under the weather. But until next time my lovelies!!!

annyeonghi gaseyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment