Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

New Buys!!!

Hello again my lovely followers!! I'm back again like I promised with another post!!My other stuff finally got here which made me really happy since I've waited all week for them and just got them. But I wanted to share with you what I got :).


Now on with the post!!

Small haul!!!
This is a hair tie that I actually got a while ago from my uncles friend who went to Hawaii.
 
And yay I finally found my heart sunglasses!!!

I've been wanting to try out the eye shadow sticks for a while but didn't want to spend so much money on them. But I was glad I found these two on sale.

Look at this cute bracelet!!!!

Lastly there is this cute little lip palette :).
 
Breakdown;
Hair Tie; Hawaii
Heart shaped sunglasses; Deb
Eye shadow sticks; Forever21
Bracelet; Deb
Lip Palette; Forever21


I also got a lot of tank tops but I didn't want to make the post extra long with boring pictures of the same tank in different colors.Well that's it for right now I'll try to post more often, but I just don't want to bore you guys with my boring life. Anyway until next time!

annyeonghi gaseyo!

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful items...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Vanessa for your comment and compliment :). I would love to follow each other on Bloglovin.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem and thanks so much for following me back :). I just followed you on gfc also :).

      Delete