Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

BeFit in 90!

Hello to all my lovely followers!!!! I'm back and I know I took a couple of days before doing another post but as I said I'll be trying to post more. So any way I'll be talking about something a little different, I have mentioned before that I was trying to lose some weight since I've gained so much over the months but i'm finally going to really do something about it. I have recently started the Befit in 90 challenge and I can tell you now it's kicking my ass in to shape. Pardon my French. But i'm only on day 3 which thank god id rest day and then I'll be going back to do day 4 tomorrow.

For those of you that don't know what the Befit in 90 challenge is I shall tell you.

It is a free 90 day program on YouTube, if you guys are interested I will link their channel below.
 

So feel free to check it out. Now I was really dreading this post but now that I've done it I don't think it's so bad and it would mean a lot to me if you guys could support me in this time as i'm still struggling a bit with my weight but this is something I really need to do. I would also be very thankful.
 
But I think that's it for right now, and I will try to post more and let me know if you guys want to stay updated on my journey I don't know if you want to or not but some people might so just let me know.
 
So until then my lovelies!
 
 
annyeonghi gaseyo!!
 

2 comments: