Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Randomly Bought Items!

Hey everyone!!!!! It's me again, i'm back with another post!!! As agreed I will be posting more often and here we go.

So today I had to go food shopping with my mother and sister, but we ended up buying random crap. It was fun though we went to Wal-Mart and Payless.

First up is my all time favorite cereal of all time!!!! Krave!!!!! It's super good if you haven't tried it yet. You so should!

Next is Seventeen magazine just because I love this magazine.

Next are these cut bobby pins!!!!! So cute right?

Next is this cute snake ring, I just love animal rings!!! II have a white Fox one, I think I did a post about it? Not so sure lol.


And lastly these really cute black flats!! As you can tell this is a size 6 in kids and I wear a size 8 in women's, so yeah there's a little secret for you ;)

Well that's it for now, but I will be posting some reviews soon :). And hopefully a OOTD featuring my blue skull booties!!!!! Until next time readers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment