Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Wish List Time!

Hello my lovelies I hope that all of you are fine just like me <3.

Today I will be doing a wish list post, just because I was looking online at the things I want but can't buy at the moment :(. But I'll get them eventually :).

So how this will work is I'll post a picture of what I want and then the link incase anyone wants to buy it for themselves <3

Let's go!



The first thing is these super kawaii hello kitty contacts!!! I just think there so cute <3, I don't care what other people say I would wear these!! You can buy them here

Next is the Holika Holika; Heartful Moisture Lipstick. I love the cute heart shape of the lipstick and I would love it in the shade Kissing Red <3. Here

I really want this Hollywood Babylon Dress!! It's freaky and cute and I just love it <3. Here


I'm totally in love this choker, it's so Halloween and I love it :). Here

These Gintare Studded Platform Shoes are to fabulous!! I could so rock these, I have a ton of outfit ideas that would be perfect for them <3. Here

Next is this super cute belly button ring, now I don't have my belly button pierced (yet :)) but I really want it. Here


And of course my pours are huge :( so would really love this Spot Pour Brush :). Here

That will it for right now I will probably do more wish list post in the future :). Until next time my followers <3


4 comments:

  1. oh the spot pur brush is interesting :) i get blackheads on my nose area very easily :( i should get this. hope you get these items soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I would really like to get it also :).

      Delete
  2. Aguhh, the Holika Holika heart lipsticks are totally on my wishlist too! I want all the colours. ;n; (So greedy hehehe)
    Great post! <3

    Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much :). I would love to follow you!! <3 and i know the lipstick is just fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete