Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

First simple DIY project!!!!

Hello my lovely readers!!!! I'm back again but this time with  a short post.

This was my first attempt at a DIY so I hope you like it!!!

First I made sure I had all my supplies. For this necklace I just used an old key chain I had
List of supplies;

  • Black chain, claps, and rings (Wal-Mart)
  • Scissors
  • Pliers
  • Old key chain 
Next I took the old key chain and opened the ring to remove the chain.
I then measured how much chain I needed and how long I wanted the necklace.
Then place the clasp on one of the two rings (forgot to put two out in the picture) and place it on one end. Then place the other ring on the opposite end.
And to finish it off slide the charm or in my case old key chain onto the chain and BOOM you have a cute little seashell necklace!

I hope you guys enjoyed my first DIY, if you would like to see more just let me know!!! Until next time readers!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh really easy and cute sweetie!
    Thanks for this easy and cute DIY!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back there!
    xx

    www-sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much <3, i'm glad you liked it. And thank you for following me, of course I'll follow you back, I just love your blog!

      Delete