Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Vacation Update!!! (Picutre heavy)

Hello again my lovely followers!!! It's little me again!
I'm now back from vacation so I thought that I would post a update on how it went!

So as I've said before my family was planning on going down to wildwood for a small vacation and we did last week, it was so much fun. I'm sorry tat I didn't do the last part to my summer mini haul :(. I was so busy and I forgot to take pictures and post them here, so i'm sorry for that.

But I am supposed to be doing some more things this summer and I'll just post on them instead. Ok let's get on with the post :). We went down last Thursday and left that Sunday. It was really fun because I got to bring my twin along!!!

Ok so i'll just show you guys some of the pictures I took while down there!

This was the view from our room!! It was so cool!
My twin and I feet :)
When we went to the beach at night!
The city at night!
 
Just a cool lamp that was in our hotel room :)
Twin, me and my minion.
Giant splash zone :)
The wildwood sign!
 
And now some random pictures of Twin and me at the beach!;;;;;;







That last one was not us at the beach :), it was our last night there :(. So decided to take pictures with our minions that my mom won for us :).

Well I hoped you enjoyed this post until next time readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment