Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

Quick Post/ Tattoo Review!!

Hello my lovelies!!!

So today i'm going to be doing a quick post since I have somewhere to go today and I'll probably do a post on that as well later.

Okay well today I will be going with my friends to Relay For Life at their high school, which is the school I used to go to before I started home schooling after I moved <3.

I will be going with my best friends ever!!!! Which is my Twin Charity, my chica Joanie and my bros Phil and Jared :). I haven't seen them in a long time so I was very happy when my twin invited me to go.

But enough about that now lets move on to my new TATTOO!!!!Yay I was so happy to finally get it done on Monday with my mother since she also got a matching one.

Ok so here are our tattoos;
Aren't they so kawaii!!

Now a close up of mine;
It's on  my right thigh if you guys are wondering:).

Okay so when I went to go get it done I had made my mother go first since she had already gotten one tattoo before and I hadn't. So I got to watch as the guy did her tattoo, he was very nice :). So it took her two hours to have it done and I was nervous the whole time and I thought I was going to cry when it was my turn. But guess what guys I didn't cry and i'm so proud of my self!! I thought it was going to hurt a lot worse then it actually was and truly there was some pain but not a lot.

So my first tattoo went off with out a hitch and I felt sorry for my older sister because she was holding my hand while I was getting it done and I almost crushed her hand. But she got the feeling back in and I felt better then we went to eat at Taco Bell, yummy. I didn't really take any pictures the day of because I was really tired and so was my mom, almost to the point here we rescheduled but we didn't and i'm so glad. I'm happy with how it came out and everything, now i'm obsessed with getting them and I want to go back a get another one real soon probably at the end of the summer with my Twin.

Well until next time my lovelies annyeonghi gaseyo!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment