Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

KLEAN COLOR-Teal Marble nail polish review.

Hello my lovely followers!! I hope you are all well as I am :). If your not I hope you feel better!!

Ok but today I will reviewing a new polish that had bought online from tendollarmall.com and the polish is a Teal Marble. I have to say I just loved this polish!!


So like I said I bought this item from tendollarmall.com, which in case you don't know is a cool online store that sells a variety of things such as clothing, shoes, makeup, etc. all for under ten dollars!

I bought Teal Marble because I didn't have any colors like it in my nail polish collection and I thought it would be nice to add on :).



When I bought this nail polish I had bought some other items as well so i'm not so sure of how they would ship this by it's self, but when I got it the bottle was safely wrapped in a thick layer of bubble wrap and placed in a small bag.

As for the application of the nail polish you only need about to coats, just to make sure it's all nice and even and shows the real color.
This nail polish is jus the right consistency, since some nail polishes can be to thick or to liquidly and such. I had no problems apply it to my nails after of course putting on a base coat to protect my nails.  I also like how long it last once on, I've had mine on for a little over a week now and they haven't started to chip yet (which is good because I use my hands a lot).

I really liked this product because it was only $1.99, which is really cheap considering how much most nail polishes cost now a days.

Well that's it for now, until next time annyeonghi gaseyo!

2 comments:

  1. The color is really pretty and bold :D I like it ^^ thank you for the review~

    ReplyDelete