Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Outting With Friends/ Mother's Day!!!

Hello my lovelies!!! How are you guys today? Fine I hope :), I have been ok if you were wondering If not then oh well lol.


Okay so like I said in  my last post I had to go somewhere that day and I couldn't post something longer so for that I apologize. But I had went out to hang with my Twin Charity and my other bestfriend Joanie at Relay For Life, which in case you don't know is something they do for charity and this year it was for cancer. So it was a very beautiful moment that I was happy to share with all the survivors of cancer. Some of them where my old classmates so it shocked me a little and then my other friends that was there started crying and me a Charity almost cried with them. So all around it was a very touching night. Then the survivors took the first lap around the track and we cheered them on. Plus I got to hang out with a few other old friends that I hadn't seen in a while which was my friends Jen, Queenie, and Kary Anne. I was really happy to see them again especially Kary Anne I haven't seen her in like a year and she's still my little sister after all.

Ok so we were supposed to stay all night but then it started to storm so we had to be moved inside. It was still pretty fun to be able to hang with my friends, we really didn't eat much basically because we weren't really hungry but we did have free cotton candy  and free popcorn. Then we bought Mountain Dew and that had us all hyper as hell.
So I got to take some very random pictures but there's only two.
Ok so left to right is Queenie, Charity and Joanie. <3
I didn't get to get a picture with Jen or Kary,:( but oh well next time.

Well that was my outing with friends, now let's move onto Mother's Day!!! Yay so I got to spend all day with both my mother and grandmother!!! I was so happy and so was my sister, we got to make cookies for them and it was such a nice evening.

I also took random pictures from Mother's Day.

This is my mother <3
My Grandmother <3
Mother and Uncle <3
Older sister and Grandmother <3
Me <3
Me and my nephew <3
All of us women and my nephew <3

So it was a really fun day and I enjoyed myself along with my mother and grandmother <3.

I hoped you all enjoyed your mother's day!!!!

Well until next time annyeonghi gaseyo!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww you seemed to have fun with your lovely family on Mother's Day <3 beautiful family :) your nephew is so cute too! Haha~

    http://misaraisu.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, yes it was a lot of fun :). I hoped you also enjoyed mother's day <3

      Delete