Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Nail Art Of Th Day!

Hello my lovelies!!!!

Like I promised I will be trying to blog more and maybe I'll try to do a blog post while i'm down in wildwood for vacation :). But for now I'll just share this small post with you guys!! I bring you my Nail Art Of The Day!!! Yay!

Okay so today while I was out doing some vacation shopping (I'll do a post on that with in the next few days) and I came across something I was really looking for. A dotting tool!!! Yay me, but seriously I was looking every where for some and the ones I could find only like where like 25 and up for five dotting tools. And of course me being me I was all like "The fuck this shit made out of that it's fucking 25 ☝and you only get five in a pack!" but after all that I found this one and a small nail brush in Five Below.

On with the show!;

My Nail tools <3

The finished product :) (with flash)
With flash again!
And without flash! :)
Base Polish <3
Design Polish :)
My new dotting tool!!
Close up!!

Ok so that's my quickie post! I hoped you enjoyed it I just love doing nails and if you would like to see more nail post just post it in the comments and let a chica know :), sorry my Spanish side coming out <3. Anyway until next time followers!!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I want dotting pen too haha your nails look so cute with the polka dots <3 thank you for Sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete