Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Mini Summer Haul Part 1

Hello again my lovely followers!! I know that haven't been blogging a lot and for that I am sorry, I've just been so busy with end of the year preparations and such. But i'm back now with another small haul.

Just some random stuff that I got so far for my summer this year.
Ok so let's just jump right into it!!

I took some pictures of the items that I purchased when I was out.


Ok so while I was out shopping and what not I stopped in Plato's Closet and Five Below to get some things I needed.
 
 I first bought these ubber cute red and black sunglasses because my little doggy Paws decided to chew up my other ones :( but that's okay because I bought these <3 and I still luv him anyway :D.
Next I found this cute little spiked heart shaped purse in Plato's closet, the same place I found the sunglasses. I just have to say now if you've never shopped at Plato's Closet then you're missing out on a lot of cheap but cute stuff.
 I also bought these cute huge two shade blue heart earrings, another thing about me is that I just love huge and hoopy earrings.
 I also bought some more nail polish because I didn't have any bright colors really for summer so I listen to my twin and went to five below and bought some since they were only 3 for 5! :)

The last thing that I bought was this ubber cute dress it has polka dots all over it and a cute zipper part on the bust line <3. This would probably be a shirt for me thought because I am 5'7 and a little on the chubby side :(, but hey it's summer and I don't care.
It's way to hot to covering up besides i'm probably going to pair it with some cute shorts. Well that's it for the summer haul for right now since I still need to buy a lot more stuff for my vacation to wildwood this year!!!

Well that's all for right now I'll try to blog more often but I really have like no life and i'm basically always home or out shopping but I'll see what I can do. Until next time lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment