Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I'm Back! Kinda!

Hello all of my lovely remaining followers, I am sure that I have lost some since I have been absent for such a long time and for that I am truly sorry. I was and still am going through some personal issues and things have gotten a bit hectic. I do apologize once again for those of you that still do follow me. But I do have great news, I will be coming back to my blog. But I will probably change the whole thing. Don't get me wrong I love all things kawaii and still do but that's only a part of me and I really want to incorporate all of me on my blog.

I want to share a bunch of parts in my life with you guys, of course not the bad part but more of the highlights and of course a few secrets here and there. I also want to cover my fitness journey on here as well, I've always wanted to get healthier but I would always start and then stop because it became to much. Not this time I of course would love to have all of your support and encouraging comments and wishes. It has been a ruff year and I just want to get through it, no I also want to get stronger from it. I have a lot to learn but I am willing to put myself out there (not all of me of course) but I will probably end up sharing a bunch of things with you guys and I hope everyone will support me.

I've always had a hard time with self love and acceptance of myself and my body. I haven't always been so big and I used to feel like I had to lose a bunch of weight to feel pretty. But after seeing so many women love themselves the way they are it has encouraged me to do the same. I want to get healthy and fit. It's something I've always wanted to do and this year I will accomplish that. It will probably take me a while to get the hang of things but I will try my hardest. Now of course my blog is still going to be a little bit of everything and it will probably consist of mostly fashion and fitness. Then of course you know I need to have a kpop and kdrama. Anyway I'm rambling, so I will be doing some major changes to the blog that I hope you guys like as well and as soon as everything is finished I'll be back with a bang! Hope you guys will stick around for the ride. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi from Serbia , come visit and comment my blog www.glengaryglenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete