Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2014

My night in Philly! China Town!

Hey guys!!!!!

I'm back with another small post since I'm still working on some of my bigger ones. But anyway, on Friday me and two of my close friends went out to China Town. It was so fun I got to try Pho for the first time and it was amazing!  If you haven't tried it yet then you are really missing out on the good stuff. 

We all ordered chicken Pho and it was delicious.  I also got to go to Tea Talk, it's this cute little bubble tea place. They also sell all different types of hot drinks like different types of coffee.  I got to try a avocado smoothie and let me tell you how good it was.

So good ♡!
It was really fun and we got to walk all around China Town and then some.  We were out there until 1 something in the am guys and I've never had so much fun.
If you guys are ever in Philly definitely go to China town, me and my friends are already planning to go back and shop during the day sinve the shops will be open. 

Well that's it for now I'll see you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment