Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Best Twin Ever!!!!!

Hey guys i'm so sorry that I haven't post in a little while, I've been really sick. I still kind of am but it doesn't take much energy to write a post since I can lay in bed for this one.

Any you guys should know by know how much I love all things Korean and Asian!! I've mainly be into kpop and kdramas!! Yay currently finishing up Master's Sun so you know.
But last weekend I went out with my Twin and we went shopping, I'll put that in my next post because I also got some other stuff online :). Any we didn't get to see each other for Christmas so we exchanged gifts when I went to her house and guess what she got me.

Isn't she just the best!!!!!!!! She got me my first official kpop item!!! It's a 2NE1 'BLACK JACK' bag omg i'm still fan girling :D!!!! She is the best Twin ever!!!!!

Ok now that i'm done fan girling that's all for now loves, see you in the next post!!!

Just the outfit I wore when we went shopping :)
 annyeonghi gaseyo!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful look!!! I like your blog!
    would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, i'm glad you like it. I'd love to follow each other!

      Delete
  2. how good you liked it! (:

    xxx Anna
    Ps. I just renewed my blog!
    Come take a look
    A Tale of Two Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked your blog out it's super cute, I defiantly hit the follow button :).

      Delete
  3. Thank you, i'm so glad you liked it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your visit!!! I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin now!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!! and my like in bloglovin for your post too!!!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much, i'd love to follow each other :).

    ReplyDelete