Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

OOTD!

Hello there to all my lovely followers <3. I am so sorry I haven't been blogging like I should, but as I've said with the new school year coming up and me starting college soon I might not have a lot of time to blog but I will try my best.

 :) So for today I have a simple OOTD for you guys since I was gone for so long but no worries because while I was gone I did some shopping so I see more post in the very near future as soon as my stuff gets delivered to my house.

Now shall we move on to the post :D.

Ignore how chubby I look lol.
 
 
 
What i'm wearing;
Skirt; Deb
Cami; Target
Flip Flops; Old Navy
Necklace; Claire's
Glasses; Flea Market
Headband; Wal-Mart
Rubber Band Bracelet; My Graduating class (from my friend)
 
If you haven't noticed I have also done some redesign on my blog now i'm still new at this computer designing thing but if you have any tips as how to make a personal layout it would help me a lot guys <3. Any way until next time my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment